Del Mar Photonics
Middle-Wave Infrared (MWIR) Camera
• Minimum resolution of 640 x 512 pixels
• Detector shall be 3-5 µm
• Flame filter
• Digitally record a least 200 frames per second for a minimum of 10 minutes
• Provide camera remote focus capability
• Provide the camera image measurement range from -50°F to 1200°F with at least 1°F resolution (supply Neutral Density filter if required)
• Provide the camera image measurement range from 50°F to 2400°F with at least 2°F resolution (supply Neutral Density filter if required)
• Ability for the camera to measure cold temperatures from ambient (70°F) to liquid nitrogen (-320°F)
• Ability to export time vs. temperature in user selectable units (°F, °R, °C, °K)
• Ability to plot time vs. temperature (°F, °R, °C, °K) while recording data
• Camera must have video out with temperature scale pallet.
• Ability to accept 2-4° lens, 20-22° lens, 40-45°, 60-65° lens
• Ability to display temperature data in user selectable units while recording (°F, °R, °C, °K)
• Ability of the recording/control computer to communicate with the camera through fiber optic or Cat5/6 cable
• Ability to time stamp recorded data with IRIG input
• Provide a ring buffer to record pre-trigger data
• Ability to trigger recording of data via a closed contact and/or TTL pulse
• The camera have the capability to be calibrated by the owner (not require factory calibration) and automatically drive the existing MSFC Mikron Black Body Sources.
• Provide Software Developer toolkit (SDK) or other software interface with permits (1) camera control, and (2) access to image and temperature data while recording and for post-processing, (3) camera calibration automation
• The camera must have a handle
• A case must be provided with wheels and extendable handle.
• Provide factory training for the camera and software (travel paid by customer)