Del Mar Photonics
High-energy Yb-doped all-fiber femto-, pico-, nano-second laser
request a quote
Tourmaline Ytterbius-Master - all-fibre mode-locked ytterbium laser with the possibility to generate light pulses with duration in the range of 500 fs to 3 ns. This means that Tourmaline Ytterbius-Master allows a very broad range spanning femtosecond, picosecond, and nanosecond pulses. Not only does this laser have an exceptionally broad range of output pulse durations, Tourmaline Ytterbius-Master also delivers output in a very wide range of pulse repetition rates from 25 MHz to less than 100 kHz. Another very important feature of this laser is its output pulse energy, record-high for mode-locked master fibre oscillators, reaching up to 5 uJ. This ultra-fast fibre ytterbium laser is, indeed, a Master of its trade!
The working spectral range of laser Tourmaline Ytterbius-Master amounts to 1070 +/-10 nm for the fundamental wavelength and 535 +/- 5 nm when used with the radiation frequency doubler. Tourmaline Ytterbius-Master may be also shipped with two optional sub-systems: fibre optical amplifier, which allows to increase the energy of laser output pulses up to 100 uJ, and scanned auto-correlator FS-PS-Auto, allowing duration measurement of ultra-fast light pulses within the range from 10 fs to 30 ps, both by Tekhnoscan.
- new concept high-energy mode-locked fiber laser without Q-switching and cavity dumping techniques;
- record-breaking ultra-low repetition rate for mode-locked lasers: up to 30 kHz;
- super-wide range of output pulse width: from femtosecond to nanosecond.
- ultrafast spectroscopy
- terahertz or t-ray generation
- frequency combs
- direct-write of optical waveguides
- fiber Bragg grating writing
- high-resolution multiphoton tomography
- fluorescence-lifetime imaging microscopy
- optical DNA sensing technology
- high capacity optical data storage
- amplifier seeding
- sub-systems for OEM integration
request a quote
Del Mar Photonics, Inc.
4119 Twilight Ridge
San Diego, CA 92130
tel: (858) 876-3133
fax: (858) 630-2376